Saturday, March 20, 2010

Anal Seepage

Sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you. That is a load of crap!! I am sure that you have heard that saying almost all of your young life and it did not make sense then and it does not make sense now. I am just sure that my family told me that to make me feel better when I was a young child, IT DIDN'T! You see I like most people had a childhood bully, (she treated every kid in the neighborhood like they were less than) I would be hanging out in my front yard when I would see her coming down the sidewalk, (going to the store for her mom just like we all did) she would start yelling BITCH at the top of lungs from 5 houses away, I would just take a deep breath and walk up the driveway into the garage where my Papa (grandfather) was, to stay out of harms way. Now I must tell that my Papa had been saying for many years "Bunky, if you would just hit her one time she would stop calling you names" and the above saying. Well my thoughts were, if words don't hurt then why is she calling me that word! Because she new even then at 7 years of age that words hurt a lot more than sticks do. So, I asked my Papa that very same question and his reply was "I see your point Bunky but, this girl will never stop until you hit her!!!! Well fine then, two days go by and once again here I am doing cartwheels in the front yard, and along comes THAT GIRL, so this is it do or die time, I stand up and say back to her "all right you Bitch come and get me if you really want to". In my head I hear, "here she comes are you really ready for this? I drew back my fist and POW!! I broke her nose, can you believe it!, my grand parents had to talk to her parents and I was not in trouble at all not even with her parents because they had been warning her that she was going to get her clock cleaned if she was not nicer to her friends!? FRIENDS!?
Are we all under a spell or what? Road rage, muggings, gang violence, HURTING LITTLE KIDS, what the hell is going on! To me the hardest one is words that people say when they just are in a bad mood or have had a bad day! I have had broken bones and they heal up but your heart does not. Really does it make you feel better to put someone else down? I learned from my childhood that hitting her did not feel as good as everybody said it would I truly felt worse because that girl did change but not in a good way she stopped coming out of the house to play with anyone. I did get the chance to talk with her when we were older and she did acknowledge she was a very mean kid and tortured all of us kids, but especially me! I asked her why me?, because you had things that I wanted and all the love you could get! HUH? Jealousy? REALLY? oh well, whatever floats your boat girly. I really did say I was sorry and meant it and we laughed about it because her nose is still crooked because her dad said that it would be a reminder to always be kinder to people, I said, If I was her parent that I would have fixed it but reminded her to be kind!(her dad killed her kittens in their pool, because he was a big jerk and the reason she was unhappy as a child).
How about parents that think nothing of telling their kids or me that they hate them, and if they leave home they will never speak to them again. Then to ad insult to injury call me a bitch all because I wanted to move away to another State! How's this one, I have a good friend that is not a druggie, a drunk, or a slut (she is 5 years older than me) that's all and my mother called her names and told me that I could not pick my own friends, I stood up to her and said,"don't call my friends names" the next thing that I knew the mother and step father where on top of me beating me so bad that I had bruises on my bruises and had to go to school the next day! Teachers and friends could see the bruises but when asked I said I fell at skating classes, someone called someone and now they wont speak to me at all, I was 15 years old dammit how could anyone do that to their kids, but see they had a bad day or whatever!!!!
I thought that as I got older that the words would not hurt me as much but I was wrong, they hurt the same! If you want to do something good for someone, then say something nice or DON'T say anything at all!!!!! By the way, think before you have Kids, you never know what you could say to them. If you don't want to hurt them just do the opposite of what MY Mother and Step-Father did and you will be OK. Surf Ya later, Lili

3 comments:

  1. To my Jordy and Ally, I truly love you both with all that I am! Don't be sad for me at all because, I had our Papa and Nana and they made sure that I was sane and as happy! You are loved, wanted, and cared for, you both make me happy daily! Keep laughing and saying nice words to everyone, it will catch on sooner or later!!! Mom
    P.S. Baby you are the love and life of me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwwwww!!! You're such a gush!!!!! I love, want, and want to care for you as well!!! I feel so privileged to have two great parents such as you and Fadda, and although you had a real hard time of it growing up, I somehow feel just a little grateful that you went through that so we didn't have to (I'm sorry, that may not really sound like I mean it when typing, but I mean it in a good way, not a "haha, your life sucked" way).
    And I agree with everything you said in your post.
    Think before you say something STUPID!!!

    ReplyDelete