Sunday, January 16, 2011

Being a Good Person?

I have been given a huge task to handle and I am constantly afraid that I will fail what has been given to me. It all started when my Grand-father passed away five years ago. My Papa was a good man, he was always kind, sweet, loving, honest, hard-working and just an all around good person. If you ever needed to get advice on anything he was your go to guy, but He was ready to go. Papa left behind, Nana (Grand-mother), my Mother, Step-Father, Son and the four of us! THE SON, the drugged out idiot, that made all our lives a living hell. The son always showed up stoned, drunk, or both to every family gathering, I knew what drugs were because of him. My dumb Mother sent me to stay with him for a week during which I awoke to a "funny smell" the first night, I got hit the next day for asking what that smell was, I was sitting on the beach waiting for him to get out of the water and saw my first penis running down the beach, his drug dealer burnt me with a cigarette and then when I cried he said " give her something so she will shut-up" that was the last thing I remembered until the circus ( at least I think it was a circus) fun huh?
THE SON tried to kill himself when I was a teen, he cut his wrists (the right way), stabbed him-self in the chest 3 times and over-dosed on drugs and still failed, he lived! My dumb Mother brought him home to live with US! I didn't sleep for 2 years because I knew that he was going to try to kill one or all of us. THE SON found out that he was mentally ill (manic depressive) and was on 3 different kinds of drugs (this time legal ones). Oh boy I am very comfortable in my own house, damn my dumb mother! A little back story on my Mother, She was very young when she had me and well.....my grand parents took care of me but, on weekends I had to stay with my Mother and whatever flavor or friend that was there! She did drugs also, the legal kind but it was no better because if she wanted to get her nap in or have sex with my step-father, she would give me drugs "to help me sleep". Great Mother huh? My mother took me away from my Grand-parents when I was 12 yrs. because "they wanted to start their lives over in a new place" San Diego here we come! It turned out she was just hiding me away from my REAL FATHER!
Back to THE SON he was living with us and having sex with his now wife, then girl friend in the bedroom next to mine! One night he went off (like I said he would) and threw a glass of booze at my head, he cut me and then laughed, he got kicked out but the scares have lasted a life time! THE SON shows up 3 months later with good news that he procreated and was going to get married to HER! OH shit my Mother is "happy" for him and "just thrilled to be a Aunt" are you kidding? THE SON threw a glass at my head!!! Whatever, Those people never did care about anything or anyone but themselves! The child was born and I was really happy for the family thinking that maybe the family would get better and start to heal the wounds that are still open. NOPE, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! In stead the WIFE doesn't like Us because we hurt THE SON'S feelings and it is all our fault that he did drugs in the first place! BITCH!!!!!!!!!
My Grand-parents did not speak to him for 16 yrs. (He said he would kill my Grand-Mother and burn the house down) then another 5 yrs. after that because THE SON is still an asshole. OK back to where I started, Now my Grand-Mother is alone and needs someone to help Her, so my little family pulls together and we move in with her because her house was bigger than ours. Five years later and guess what? THE SON is still an Asshole, he wants to know where is his money after "borrowing" 71 thousand dollars, SAY IT WITH ME SEVENTY ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! THE SON IS A well, I can't cuss anymore, and still wants to kill my Grand Mother and wants to blow my "face off" and burn down the house!!
Wonder how I am still alive? So do I, but I am here and not going to take it anymore. I will not take anymore hurt in my life, nope no more! I have taken steps to protect my Grand Mother and myself and Family, I have called the Sheriff, and I will protect my loved ones and not be a victim anymore!! That is what you call love, really. Love, I have learned what love really is from my Husband, kids and friends. Love never hurts......ever!

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe that I just wrote all that down for everyone to read, but maybe it could help just one person to fight back also.
    FYI I raised 2 kids doing the opposite of everything that the bad people did and did all the good things that My Grand Parents did!!
    Surf ya later, Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. You honestly have more courage than most, my wonderful Mum! I'm so glad that you did this blog, and LET YOUR TRUE FEELINGS OUT! You have a right as a human being to feel the way you do! And I am one-hundred percent behind you in your decision that enough is ENOUGH. Thank you for being you, and I must say, your words about LOVE are truly wise beyond your years (despite your jokes about being old I think you're still a hot-mama with many MANY more years left in ya! I mean, really. You're not even fifty!).

    -Your loving Daataaa

    ReplyDelete